Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great Stocks Often have Great Peers

I read this ZACKS commentary article about 'Great Stocks Often have Great Peers'. The article in summary telling that if you find a great stock, analyze it characteristics and look at its peers in the same industry. This screen is actually a stock screen which is called modelling. I can confirm this. For example I was trying to find out famious stock picker Marcus Fricks stock picking strategy. His suggestions such as Blue Perl Mining, Forsys have c.a. 1000% return. I analyzed the industry dynamics and other stock in the industry. I found some. You can try to do the same.

I identified Moly Mines by using this technique.Current price is 3€ and daily change is 3%. According to technical MACD analysis it can go down but i have 7€ target price.

No comments: